Company Secreterial Services
• Maintain and update the Statutory Registers of the Company, including Register of Members, Directors, Auditors, Secretaries, Managers, Directors’ shareholdings; and Charges over Company’s assets.
• Prepare board resolutions and minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings.
• Conduct annual general meetings.
• Prepare and file the annual return with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority.
• Prepare minutes and resolutions for extraordinary meetings and to do the relevant filings with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority, where necessary, in connection with the following but not restricted to :-
o Allotment of shares;
o Share transfers;
o Changes in the officers of the Company;
o Change of registered office;
o Changes in the Memorandum and Articles of Association;
o Opening of bank accounts; and
o Change of bank signatories.
Incorporation of Company
To start doing business in Singapore, a company must first be incorporated. This is an easy and smooth process when you know which entity is most suitable for your business.
When starting a private limited company in Singapore, you will need the following:
• At least 1 Shareholder
• 1 Singapore Resident Director
• 1 Company Secretary
• At least S$1 in initial paid-up share capital
• A Singapore registered office address